Mahabaleshwar hill station is a very popular tourist place in Maharashtra. It’s situated on the Western Ghats range in Maharashtra. The Mahabaleshwar Weather is always cool here throughout the Year. It has one of the lowest temperature in Maharashtra
This pretty hill station is often referred as the queen of hill stations in Maharashtra. It offers a panoramic view and beautiful scenic view to the tourists. The venna lake in Mahabaleshwar is famous for boating and horse riding is also done here beside the lake. It also has a strawberry garden known as Mahabaleshwar mapro garden where you can drink different types of tasty Strawberry shakes.
This hill station is very famous among the travellers as it can be easily reached through Pune and Mumbai as well. It is one of the most famous and well known visited hill stations in Maharashtra where there are many resorts and hotels to stay in Mahabaleshwar.
HOW TO REACH MAHABALESHWAR HILL STATION :
1. Connaught Peak – A Popular Picnic Spot.
2. Table Land – Asia’s Second Highest Mountain Plateau.
3. Rajpuri Caves – A Popular Historical Site.
4. Arthur’s Seat – Queen of the Points.
5. Morarji Castle – The Colonial Vibes.
6. Bombay Point – The Best Sunset Point.
7. Lodwick Point – A Place With Stunning Views.
8. Lord Mahabaleshwar Temple – A Beautiful Shrine.
9. Mahabaleshwar Elephant’s Head Point – The Famous Needle Point.
10. Mini Kashmir – A Hamlet For Special Sightseeing.
11. Parsi Point – A Place With Awe-Inspiring BeautyVenna Lake – The Most Visited Place.
12. Mapro Garden – The Delightful Strawberry Garden.
13. Lingamala Falls – The Majestic Falls.
14. Bhushan Mahamuni – A Must Visit Religious Place.
15. Babington Point – Nirvana For Nature Lovers.
16. Mahabaleshwar Sunset point-Beautiful sunset view in the evening