Tarkarli Beach is amongst the one of the top 5 konkan places Located in Malvan Taluka of Sindhudurg district Maharashtra. This beach has a long coastline with palm trees surrounded around. This beach gives us the beautiful sunset point in the evening.
There are many restaurants and hotels situated beside the beach which makes this beach one of the top tourist visited destination in konkan. Tarkarli beach is mainly famous for its water sports activity beacause of its clean water. Tarkarli in Maharashtra is also famous for dolphin safari.
Tarkarli scuba diving is one of the famous clean water scuba diving in Maharashtra. Where Tarkarli scuba diving price start from approx. 500 rs . This beach is one of the cleanest beach in India. Thera are also many more famous places which are easily accessible by walking distance.
HOW TO REACH TARKARLI BEACH :
- Tarkarli to Goa is approx. 146 kms.
- Tarkarli from Mumbai is approx. 529 kms.
- Tarkarli from Pune is approx. 386 kms.
- Tarkarli to Ganpatipule is approx. 166 kms.
- Daily private, luxury and State Transport bus service available from various parts of Goa, Mumbai, Pune to Malvan.